7:00PM Sat, March 1st, 2014
(Multiple Languages, 113 Minutes)
58 N. Adams (old school by courthouse)
Use the South Door
Buffalo, WY 82834
INCLUDED SHORT FILMS:
- Do I Have to Take Care of Everything?
- (Finland, 7 Min.)
- Mother Sini wakes up in a panic: she has slept in and the family is late for a wedding. She wakes up her husband and daughters…
- (Denmark, 23 Min.)
- A hospital’s eccentric janitor helps a young dying boy regain the joy and happiness of life.
- Just Before Losing Everything
- (France, 30 Min.)
- While her children pretend to go to school, Miriam hurries to pick them up and take them to her work place. She explains to her boss that she has to leave the region in a rush.
- That Wasn’t Me
- (Spain, 24 Min.)
- AQUEL NO ERA YO tells the story of Paula and Kaney. Two characters, an African child and a Spanish woman, who could have nothing in common, but will get to join their lives forever through a life?giving shot.
- The Voorman Problem
- (United Kingdom, 13 Min.)
- Doctor Williams is called in to examine the enigmatic Mr Voorman, a prisoner with a peculiar affliction: he believes he is a god.
This presentation is a collaborative presentation by BSF and JCAHC.